EPFO Recruitment 2023: The Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has rolled out the recruitment notification for 56 vacancies for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer and Audit Officer. The positions are open for recruitment on deputation basis. Make sure to visit the official website – epfindia.gov.in before applying.
The mode of application for these roles is fully offline. The application deadline is 9th Dec 2023. The final selection will be based on an interview. Interested candidates should review eligibility, age limits, selection process and other details below.
EPFO Recruitment 2023 Important Dates & Details
|25th October 2023
|9th December 2023
|Mode of Application
– Assistant Auditor
– Document Verification
EPFO Auditor Recruitment Notification PDF
You can check the official EPFO Recruitment Notification here. Download the PDF through the link provided above to read the details from the official advertisement posted by EPFO.
Vacancies For EPFO Auditor
Below is the distribution of 56 announced vacancies as per roles –
|Assistant Auditor Officer
EPFO Auditor Application Process
- Go to the official EPFO website at epfindia.gov.in.
- Download the required application form from the website.
- Read the instructions thoroughly and fill in the application form accurately.
- Finally, send the completed application form to EPFO, Head Office within 45 days (9th December 2023) from the date of advertisement (25th October 2023).
- Address it to Shri Shahid Iqbal, Regional Provident Fund Commissioner-I (HRM-III), BhavishyaNidhiBhawan, 14, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066.
EPFO Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
- Only candidates up to 56 years of age can apply for the position of Auditor or Assistant Auditor
- Age relaxations apply as per the rules
EPFO Auditor Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants should either currently hold similar positions in the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization, Central Government, or State Government on a regular basis, or have 5 to 7 years of continuous service at Level-6 of the pay scale.
- Prior experience in accounts/audit of public funds required
EPFO Auditor Salary 2023
Salary will be provided at Level-6 of the Pay Matrix for the Assitant Auditor and Level-7 of the Pay Matrix (PB-2 Rs. 9300- 34800, G.P. Rs. 4600/- ) for the Auditor role
EPFO Auditor Selection Process
The EPFO 2023 Selection Process is undertaken in two steps
- Document Verification
Q. How long is the period of deputation?
The maximum deputation period shall not exceed 4 years, including any previous ex-cadre positions in the same or different Department/Organisation of the Central Government.
Q. Are there any preferred fields of work for the post?
According to the EPFO recruitment advertisement, preference will be given to the officials holding experience in estimation, planning and design of civil/electrical engineering works.
Q. What happens if the application is submitted late?
Any applications if not received by proper channels or received after the set period will be rejected without consideration.