AIIMS Bhopal invites online applications from both Indian nationals and Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) for the Non-Faculty Group C positions releasing an official recruitment notification. Eligible candidates can visit www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in to apply for the given positions by 20 November 2023. There are a total of 357 vacant positions. Read below to discover related information –
AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
To enrol for AIIMS Bhopal Group C job vacancies, candidates must have-
- Completed 10+2 from Science stream
- Hold a B.Sc./M.Sc. Degree
Important Dates & Details for Group C AIIMS Bhopal Vacancy 2023
|ADM- 2(3)/AIIMSBhopal /GroupC /02
AIIMS Bhopal Vacancy 2023 Application Process
- Candidates can find all details regarding eligibility, application, selection, and more over here
- Aspiring candidates need to go to the online application portal/web link, register themselves and fill up the online application form as per instructions.
- Candidates should be careful while entering their details as they can not be corrected later on.
- If applying for more than one post, candidates need to indicate their preferences in the application form and pay a separate application fee for each post.
Application Fee for AIIMS Bhopal Vacancy 2023
To apply for the specified positions, interested candidates are required to submit the following fees.
|General, OBC, and EWS
|SC, ST, PwBD
AIIMS Bhopal Vacancy 2023 for Group C Posts
The table below presents the breakdown of job openings for the Non-faculty Group C posts
|Name of the Post
|No. of Vacancies
|Hospital Attendant Grade III (Nursing Orderly)
|Tailor Grade III
|Operator (E&M)/Lift Operator
|Lab Attendant Grade II
|Manifold Room Attendant
|Mechanic (A/C & R)
|Library Attendant Grade II
|Medical Record Technician
|Assistant Laundry Supervisor
|Dark Room Assistant Grade II
|Sanitary Inspector Grade II
|Junior Medical Record Officer (Receptionists)
|Manifold Technician (Gas Steward/ Gas Keeper)
|Pharma Chemist/Chemical Examiner
Note: Age and all other qualifications will be counted on the closing date of submission of the online application i.e. 20/11/2023.
AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2023 Salary Scale for Group C Posts
Pay Scale of AIIMS Bhopal Non-Faculty Group C posts ranges from Level-1 to Level-5.
AIIMS Bhopal Vacancy 2023 Selection Procedure
The final selections for the opening will be carried out in the following three-step process:
Computer-Based Test (CBT)
- Candidates have to participate in a Computer-Based Test (CBT) to qualify for the vacant positions.
- Candidates who successfully pass the CBT may undergo a skill test for qualification purposes, if relevant to the position.
- The date and specific details regarding the skill test will be announced on the AIIMS Bhopal website in due course.
- The final result will be determined based on the CBT merit and is contingent on clearing the Skill Test, if applicable.
- Candidates have to upload essential documents about eligibility, age, qualification, experience, and reservation category(if applicable) at the time of filling out the application form.
- Candidates must keep a PDF copy and/or printout of the online application form with them to support their eligibility during document verification or whenever asked for.
Final Results Notification
The list of selected and waitlisted candidates will be published on the website of AIIMS Bhopal after the document verification.
AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2023 CBT in Detail
- Candidates must score a minimum of 35% marks in the CBT for the order of merit.
- CBT contains a total of 100 MCQs and carries 100 marks
- The CBT will be conducted in a 90-minute duration
- A separate post-wise merit list will be prepared based on the CBT scores
- A negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer