IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 notification PDF was released by Indian Oil Corporation Limited, featuring 1720 vacancies for Technician Apprentices and Trade Apprentices, on its official website, www.iocl.com.
As per the notification dated October 21, 2023, the online application process begins on the same date and eligible candidates have up until November 20, 2023, to apply. The apprenticeship period ranges from 12 to 24 months depending on the role.
Interested candidates can head to the IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF which contains details about the educational qualifications, age limits, stipend amounts during training, selection process, and dates for written tests/document verification (if shortlisted).
|Indian Oil Corporation Limited
|Beginning of Online Application
|21st October 2023
|Last Date to Apply Online
|20th November 2023
|Date of Examination
|To be Announced
|Technician Apprentice/Trade Apprentice
|Guwahati, Barauni, Gujarat, Haldia, Mathura, Panipat, Digboi, Bongaigaon, Paradip
Indian Oil Corporation Apprentices Vacancy 2023
Indian Oil Corporation, the renowned public sector undertaking is recruiting for 1720 vacant apprentice positions in the following manner –
|Number of Openings
|Attendant or Operator (Chemical Plant)
|Technician Apprentice (Mechanical)
|Apprentice Technician (Electrical)
|Apprentice Technician (Instrumentation)
|Data Entry Operator (Fresher)
|Data Entry Operator (Skilled)
IOCL Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the IOCL Apprentice Vacancy 2023, candidates must ensure they meet their eligibility for the vacant positions.
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 focuses on multiple job positions and each has different eligibility criteria
- To qualify, candidates should possess the appropriate educational background, which may include a 10th/12th/ITI/Diploma/Graduate in the relevant field.
IOCL Vacancy 2023 Apply Online
- Eligible candidates can apply online for the listed job positions anytime between 10.00 a.m. on 21-10-2023 to 5.00 p.m. on 20-11-2023.
- Visit the official website, www.iocl.com and fill out the Online Application Form
- Go to ‘What’s New’ and then under ‘Engagement of Apprentices under Refineries Division’, click on “Detailed advertisement” (refer to the Advertisement) and fill out the application form by clicking on “Click here to Apply Online”
- Candidates then need to upload a scanned copy of a colour photograph and signature in the specified format
- Candidate must ascertain the correctness of all information before final submission
- Ensure to retain a copy of the online application for reference and verification
- Candidates should make sure to keep visiting the websites www.iocl.com/ www.iocrefrecruit.in and check their registered email regularly for further information regarding written examinations, call letters, results, etc.
- Only applications submitted through ‘Online’ mode are accepted
Age Restrictions for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Candidates should be at least 18 Years old as on 31-10-2023
- Maximum age for eligibility of candidature is 24 Years as of 31-10-2023
- Some relaxations are applicable as per Government guidelines
Selection Process for Indian Oil Corporation Vacancies
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 will be based on marks obtained in written test (allowed only for candidates meeting the eligibility criteria)
- In case of a tie between candidates, the applicant who is senior by age will be placed higher on the merit list
- An MCQ-based test will be held with candidates having to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test to qualify for further process
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories require minimum qualifying marks of 35%
- Obtaining minimum marks is not enough for the final selection which will be based on the merit list only
- Filling up of the seats is solely at the discretion of the management based on the suitability of candidates