National Ayush Mission Kerala Recruitment 2023: The Pathanamthitta District Programme Management and Support Unit of the National Ayush Mission Kerala has declared 33 vacancies for Multi-Purpose Workers, to be appointed through a walk-in interview. These positions are exclusively on a contractual basis and are intended for various Ayush Health & Wellness centres within the district.
|National Ayush Mission
|No. of Vacancies
|December 07, 2023
National Ayush Mission Kerala Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
Candidates can refer to the official National Ayush Mission (NAM) Kerala Notification PDF here. Please make sure to confirm the eligibility and selection criteria before appearing for the walk-in interview.
Candidates can download the National Ayush Mission Kerala Recruitment 2023 Application form here or they can visit the careers section at nam.kerala.gov.in to locate the application form. Candidates must fill in all the fields and submit the form at the District Medical Office.
Eligibility Criteria | National Ayush Mission Kerala Recruitment 2023
- GNM with Nursing Council Registration
- Candidate’s age must not exceed 40 Years as of 07/12/2023
National Ayush Mission Kerala Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Interested candidates need to appear for a walk-in interview on December 07, 2023
- Venue for the Walk-in-Interview: District Medical Office, Indian Systems of Medicine, Melevettippuram, Pathanamthitta
- In case 20 or more candidates appear for interview, a screening test will also be conducted
National Ayush Mission Kerala Recruitment 2023 Salary
The selected candidates will be entitled to a salary of Rs. 15,000/-