MBMA Recruitment 2023: Meghalaya Basin Management Agency has announced 1100 Village Data Volunteer Vacancies on a contract basis for 1 Year. Candidates have until December 18, 2023, to apply for the position. Interested candidates can check the qualifications, application and salary details below.
|MBMA Recruitment 2023 Notification Out
|Meghalaya Basin Management Agency
|Village Data Volunteer
|No. of Vacancies
|Application Begins On
|Last Date to Apply
|5.00 PM; December 18, 2023
|Mode of Application
|Khasi, Garo & Jaintia
MBMA Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF | Application Form
Candidates wanting to apply for the MBMA Village Data Volunteer vacancy at the Meghalaya Basin Management Agency can easily download the 2023 recruitment notification from the table below. Interested Candidates can also access the direct link to apply for the job openings with ease.
|Download MBMA Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
|Direct Link to Apply | MBMA Recruitment 2023
MBMA Recruitment 2023 Notification – Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualifications – The official MBMA Recruitment 2023 Notification states the candidates must have the following educational qualifications to qualify for the Village Data Volunteer (VDV) post:
- Candidates aspiring for VDV post must have at least passed Class XII
- Possess basic education and functional literacy to perform data collection tasks effectively
Skills Required –
- Candidate should be able to carry out effective written and verbal communication
- Strong understanding of the local context and cultural dynamics
- Must be familiar with smart devices like smartphones and tablets
- Adept with mobile apps and digital tools
MBMA Recruitment 2023 Notification – Age Limit
To be eligible for the MBMA Village Data Volunteer Vacancy 2023, candidates must meet this criteria –
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 35 Years
MBMA Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Candidates for the MBMA VDV post will be selected based on a device-based/screening test and a personal interview.
- Once a candidate qualifies for the device-based/screening test, they will be called in for a personal interview by the committee.
- Both the screening test and the personal interview will be conducted in the respective District Headquarters/Blocks.
- Candidates with the highest scores in the device-based/screening test and interview for the village cluster will be selected for the VDV role.